Tuesday, November 10, 2009

K don't freak out...I know it's been a while. That last post was in a stressful time, and it was only the beginning!

I'm not sure how, but I'm doing great. I've got great supporters, even if I don't always let them get close, I feel their presence (you know who you are). I've got the best man in the world by my side through thick, thicker, thickest...and thin, thinner, thinnest! We were meant to be each others besties; he gets me, and loves me not despite of, but because of who I am, and I love him for the same.

Stories to come, I know I always say stuff like that, but I think blogging could be therapeutic if I let it be. Like a journal that you share :O)

10 comments:

  1. It was great to "bump" into you guys at the grocery store. We should make it a weekly date. Hope to see you at Thanksgiving. Aunt J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Shmoe. And I CAN'T WAIT to see you again for Christmas. Sisters shouldn't be apart for so long. I hate it that I know practically nothing about your life, but I guess it's at least half my fault. I'm all in for secret sibs, just let me know who I get drawn for.

    EEE! I'm coming HOMMMMMEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. knowing Gae, she probably deleted it herself... LOL! JK Gae.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog Please. Blog Please. Blog Please. Blog Please. Please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's try this...it used to work, a long, loooooooooong time ago--DO NOT BLOG. NO MATTER WHAT ELSE YOU PLAN TO DO, PUT BLOGGING RIGHT OUT OF YOUR MIND! NO BLOGGING AND I MEAN IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is funny. Why haven't you blogged yet?

      Delete
  7. Well, Emily, I have had a blog since May, and every now and then I check to see if you have written anything. You're coming up on 2 YEARS WITH NO POSTS this fall! Come read me at allthingserin.blogsopt.com. And write something new so I can read you, too!

    ReplyDelete